INGLES VI
Practica 4.
the weak dog sleeps peacefully in its bed

my old grandmother walks slowly through the park

I get up in the cold dawn every day

my new speaker has a good sound system

The amazing music form gun's and rouses sounds loudly

my new friends are going to have a birthday party next week

the day will be so terrible in the morning

the new song premiered on an old platform

I do the difficult English exercises at home

the childish universe of disney has very boring movies
Practica 3.

The new spanish entertainment long entertaining series

The new blue small round youth fragance

the weak dog sleeps peacefully in its bed

my old grandmother walks slowly through the park

I get up in the cold dawn every day

my new speaker has a good sound system

The amazing music form gun's and rouses sounds loudly

my new friends are going to have a birthday party next week

the day will be so terrible in the morning

the new song premiered on an old platform

I do the difficult English exercises at home

the childish universe of disney has very boring movies
Practica 3.
1.The new big white square metal phone
2.The stunning great square new black truck
The new spanish entertainment long entertaining series

The new blue small round youth fragance


Check your adjectives and adverbs in Practice 4.
ResponderEliminar